May is in 2 more days! May is the month of expiration of all of our inactive February consultants. Any consultant that joined in February, and has not had any retail sales of $150 or more, will de-activate May 31. They need you!! Give them a call, send them an email, and FB Message them. Find out their thoughts of continuing their Chalky business. Contact me or your upline for guidance.
Terminations are happening now for all consultants that have not been active ($150 or more in retail sales) for April 30. If someone on your team has not been active, please give them a call to let them know they will be terminated, and if they want to continue, they would need to place a $150 retail order by April 30 (midnight Eastern).
Team Challenge for May!! Come up with creative ideas for Mother's Day! Mommy and Me Options, Summer options, etc. This can be a full kit and you split the pricing with guests, share paints, etc. Work with your teams to brainstorm. Your team needs ideas to think outside of the box and still keep the price reasonable.
Stop the insanity!!! You've heard it and you've heard it and you've heard it....you know - that you need to do videos!! But how do I begin?
Set up a FREE Zoom account (zoom.us) and create a meeting as "on going" and launch that meeting. You will be the only person on the call and that's what you want. Make sure you are not muted and your video is on. Hit the "record" button and have your "bullet" points nearby.
Ummmmm...the deer is not here. Don't have that "Deer in the Headlight look!" Be comfortable, be you! Just think that you are talking to your best friend about Chalky! Go for it! No more than 2 minutes and don't forget to "plug" your business page. Once you have stopped recording, you can view it and you can delete it. Don't overthink it....It's 2 minutes. How bad can it be? Learn from it and do it again. You've got this!
Once you have it "just right" for Zoom, you are ready to upload to You Tube! You will need a You Tube Channel and they are pretty straight forward to set up. No worries if you don't have one, you can upload the video to your FB business page too!
Step out of your box, step up to your new place! It's a "swanky" place! Come on over!
Yes...Yes you do! Your FB business page isn't all about the "sell". It's about how you are viewed by your followers? Be the person they "know, like, and trust". Be relatable, Be you...and be business!
We, as consultants, need to be "creative" on our Social Medial pages (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.). But, where is that creativity? You have it...I know this! To help you see this, take a look at these questions to help get your mind turning about your postings....your "creative postings"!
Ask yourself these 10 questions and they will help you come up with content ideas for your FB Biz page and/or separate website.
You are the CEO of your Chalky Business! You are in charge of how you present information to your customers and your soon-to-be-customers. Yes, it’s scary, but man it’s fun! Do it…Do it scared!
I have a 38-40 minute commute twice a day. And yes, while I could be jamming to 80's tunes and singing along with Rick Springfield and Journey, I could also use that time to do some learning. Wait....learning?
You see apps now that want to "challenge" your brain to keep those "cells" going and being active. Listening to a podcast while driving (always be safe), washing dishes or some other task can help as well. I look forward to Mondays and Wednesdays! i don't want to "wish my life away" as my mother would say, but I do love to see a Monday and a Wednesday because I know there will be new podcasts for me to check out!
Here are a few peeps that I absolutely love listening to:
*Direct Sales Social Marketing with Sassy Suite
*The Mind your Business Podcast by James Wedmore
*The Jennifer Allwood Show by Jennifer Allwood
*Business Boutique by Christy Wright
*Startup Camp by Dale Patridge
*Goal Digger with Jenna Kutcher
Social Media....It's like the time your parents said, "You need experience to drive my car." And your response was, "How do I get experience if you won't let me drive?" So goes it with your Social Media presence.
You have to have a "following" of people to get the word out about your events and specials, and you have to know people to have them know to follow you on your page. So what is the answer?
"Build It and They Will Come." - A quote from my favorite baseball movie, 'Field of Dreams'. You gotta build it, you gotta attend to it, you gotta put yourself out there. So, how does one do that?
1. Look at your town local FB groups. Some of these groups offer a chance to advertise your business with a "teaser". If you are not sure if they do, message the :"admin" and ask. Some sites only allow on a certain day. Put it on your calendar and be ready to post on that day.
2. Video, video, video.....okay already! We know video is the way to go and you are "deathly" afraid to do it. Get over it and Just Go For It! That can be a FB Live, that can be a Zoom video of just you (on the free account), that can be a Instagram Story....Just put yourself out there and promote your page in every video.
3. Local printed or online advertising (calendar of events), etc. A lot of local papers will let you publish an item for the Calendar of Events. Book something - even if it is just a meet and greet at a local restaurant and people can come by and find out more (use drawing slips for something small free as well).
4. Hand out coupons or info coupons at events that you are attending or in a group situation.
5. Use our PIC Albums! We have a workshop album. Grab some pics and show the fun these ladies are having and post on your business page and share to your personal page (o nly do this very rarely).
6. Hang up flyers in local establishments with "tear-offs". And tear 2-3 off yourself before posting.
7. When you are doing an event, ask people to "check in" with you on Facebook!
8. Join a Mom's group or other organization and offer a special for members.
9. Hand out business cards and let them know you would appreciate them stopping by your FB page or your Instagram page and leave a comment. Let them know you collect names each month for a drawing. You decide on the drawing...Don't give away the "farm".
10. Network with Realtors and offer to "feature" them on your page if they will do the same.
What other ideas do you have to help you in your social media presence?